Corsham Baptist Church is about people, not a building! We are a group of people of all ages and all backgrounds who seek to follow Jesus Christ. We meet to worship in Corsham, a Wiltshire market town near Bath. Rev’d. Eddie Larkman is the Pastor and he leads the church with his strong and able team of elders and deacons.
We meet in several congregations:
- Church on the Green, Rudloe. Sundays at 10am. Read more…
- 9:15 at Priory Street. Sundays at 9:15am.
- 11:15 at Priory Street. Sundays at 9:15am.
- The Gathering at Priory Street. Sundays at 6pm. A chance for people from different congregations to come together. Read more…
- Midweek at Priory Street. Every other Wednesday at 2pm. Check calendar here.
We seek to grow the people of God in accordance with the Evangelical Alliance of which we are a member. Read more about what that means to us here.