Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donations by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate 

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

You can provide the Gift Aid Declaration by filling out the form below or by downloading a Gift Aid Declaration to print and returning it to your congregational finance representative. You may also want this Standing Order Authority.


Note: if a husband and wife are both taxpayers, they should make Gift-Aid declarations separately and not jointly.

I want to Gift Aid any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Corsham Baptist Church.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration 
  • change your name or home address 
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.