Notices for Sunday 30th April
9.15 at Priory Street
Church on the Green
Join us at 10am in the MOD Community Centre in Rudloe as well as on Zoom. Alan C will bring the Word from Exodus 32:1-29 and music will be led by Adrian & Jo. Click here to join on Zoom. Meeting ID: 951 8111 0275 Passcode: 559184
Please be aware that CBC’s Sunday services at Priory Street are live-streamed/recorded on our YouTube channel. If you prefer not to appear on screen, you’re advised to sit in or under the balcony.
Prayer walk in Rudloe – tomorrow at 8.30am
Please join us at 8.30am tomorrow morning for a prayer walk around Rudloe, led by Alan C, as we continue to ask God to release our local evangelism and to guide us in our plans to move from three Sunday congregations to two. We will set off from the Broadwood Primary School car park, Rudloe.
The Ark – tomorrow at 10.30am
We would love to see you at The Ark, a fun and interactive service for primary school-aged children, which will be held at Priory Street from 10.30am-12pm. Join us for songs, crafts, Bible stories and puppets! Your free place can be booked via Eventbrite here and you can keep up-to-date via the Facebook page here.
Hope Explored – Sunday at 6pm
The second session of our Hope Explored course will be held this Sunday evening at 6pm at Priory Street. There is still time to sign up via the QR code opposite or Eventbrite – click here, or just turn up on the night. For more information about the course, please click here. The final session will take place on 7th May.
Prayer for mission and the persecuted church – Tuesday 2nd May
Our monthly prayer mission prayer meeting will be held next Tuesday on Zoom at 7.50pm. Please join us to pray for our mission partners at home and abroad, and for various difficult situations facing Christian brothers and sisters around the world. The Zoom link is below:
Meeting ID: 961 0065 2312
Souper Friday Coronation Celebration!
The Souper Friday team invites you to come and watch the coronation of King Charles III on Saturday 6th May, from 10.30am. You will be able to watch the whole ceremony live and enjoy the usual Souper Friday café service.
Next Craft Group meeting – Saturday 13th May
Please note that, because of the Souper Friday Coronation celebration, the Craft Group’s monthly meeting has been moved to Saturday 13th May. Please join us from 10am and bring your own project to work on.
Thank you from BMS
Benjamin F is one of our mission partners, who we support through BMS. This week we received a letter from BMS thanking us for our recent donation: “Benjamin’s work simply wouldn’t be possible without your generous gifts. It’s thanks to you and your support that he is able to serve.”
Save the date! Church Barn Dance – Saturday 15th July
Venue: Selwyn Hall, Box from 6pm-9pm.
Band and a bring-and-share buffet. Ticket details will follow soon. Everyone is welcome – mark the date in your diary! To find out more speak to Miriam Ovens.
- Community Money Advice is open for face-to-face meetings each Thursday evening and Friday morning. Do get in touch if you would like help and advice in this area. Pre-booked appointments only.
- Craft Group: if you enjoy crafting come and join us on the first Saturday of the month (unless otherwise notified) from 10am-12.30pm at Priory Street. Please bring your own craft project to do.
- Prayer for Missions & the Persecuted Church: the first Tuesday of every month, 7.45pm on Zoom. Contact the office for login details.
- Women’s Bible Study: we meet on the last Monday every month from 7.30pm.
- Souper Friday Café: Friday mornings from 10am-2pm. Come and enjoy a free drink, cake and soup. Open for help with food items to take away too. Speak to Colin W, Esther A, Joan C or Jo S for more information.
- Ark Children’s Service: last Saturday of the month 10:30am-12:00pm during term-time only.
- Mum’s Bible Study: Monday mornings between 9.30am-11.30am (term-time only). For more information speak to Christine C or Vicki K.
- Toddlers: Thursdays 10:00am-11:30am during term-time only.
- FLAGS (Fun Learning About God and Scripture): Wednesdays at 4.30-5.30pm during term time. For Primary School-aged children.
- Hang out: a fun fellowship group for KS2 children, meeting on the second Sunday of the month from 4.00-5.30pm.
- Life groups meet in person and/or online. Contact us if you’d like to join one.
- Youth Groups – contact Dan for further details.
Please send items for next week’s notices to Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Wednesday.