Notices for Sunday 11th Feb
10am service at Neston
10.30am service at Priory St
Missions Evening 6pm
All are warmly welcome to our interactive world missions service at Priory Street.
Our morning service at Priory Street is live-streamed / recorded on our YouTube channel. If you would prefer not to appear on screen, please sit in or under the balcony.
Join us for 3 short sessions exploring the real & certain hope found in Jesus.
Friday Feb 9th, 16th & 23rd.
10:30-12pm at Priory Street.
Why not take this great opportunity to invite your friends, neighbours, colleagues or family members to come along.
Please turn up on the day or for more info contact: Adam via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love more people to be using their gifts to serve the Lord each week in Neston. There are lots of ways to serve in the service and we especially need more helpers & leaders in our Junior church. For more information, please contact Tims@corshambaptists.org.
On Sunday 11th, Steve and Gill will lead an interactive evening about world mission. How do you share the Gospel in the hardest countries in the world? What can we do, here at CBC? Hope to see you there!
Ladies Bible Study: February
Study buddy notes for our next study in 1 John are now available to collect from church or you can download them here. You’ll also find them on Grace Place, along with all the previous notes. We’ll meet again in person on Monday 26th February so make a note in your diary! 🙂
Corsham Churches Together Lent groups
All are warmly invited to join a Lent course which will be running across five weeks, starting Monday 19th February. The group will meet at St Aldhem’s Church on Mondays at 7.30pm (refreshments from 7pm), repeated at St. Patrick’s on Thursdays at 10.30am (refreshments from 10am). For more information speak to David Morrell.
Meal Train – Coordinator needed
Our Meal Train Ministry has been running for many years, blessing members of our church family at times of both joy and challenge. The meal train provides up to two weeks of meals to those who have welcomed new babies or are going through difficult times due to illness or injury. Meals are provided by a rota of generous volunteers and are set up (with the help of a very useful online app) by the coordinator.
Since 2020 the Meal Train Ministry has been coordinated by Lucy Lewis, who will sadly be leaving Corsham Baptist Church later this year. Meal Train coordination is straightforward and there is a clear process in place already. On average, we deliver a meal train every other month and coordination takes 1-2 hours per meal train. So this is a great ministry for someone interested in getting more involved in church life and getting to know church members, but who doesn’t have loads of time to offer. For more information please contact Lucy Lewis on 07446 953259.
- Junior Church: more volunteers are needed to enable this ministry to continue at our Sunday services. You don’t necessarily have to teach and it won’t be every Sunday. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. If you feel you can serve in this way, please complete the form here so that the necessary safeguarding checks can be done.
- Our Community Money Advice service is available by appointment for anybody who is struggling with debt problems. Do get in touch if you would like help and advice in this area. Tel. 07895 716485.
- Prayer for Missions & the Persecuted Church: the first Tuesday of every month, 7.45pm on Zoom. Contact the office for login details.
- Women’s Bible Study: we meet on the last Monday every month from 7.30pm.
- Souper Friday Café: Friday mornings from 10am-1pm. Come and enjoy a free drink, cake and soup. Open for help with food items to take away too. Speak to Colin, Carol G, Brenda or Paul G for more information.
- Ark Children’s Service: last Saturday of the month 10:30am-12:00pm during term-time only.
- Mum’s Bible Study: Monday mornings between 9.30am-11.30am (term-time only). For more information speak to Christine C or Vicki K.
- Toddlers: Thursdays 10:00am-11:30am during term-time only.
- FLAGS (Fun Learning About God and Scripture): this activity has been postponed until Easter.
- Hang out: this activity has been postponed until Easter.
- Life groups meet in person and/or online. Contact us if you’d like to join one.
- Youth Groups – contact Dan for further details.
Please send items for next week’s notices to Ruth L email@example.com by 12 noon on Wednesday.