If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
Hi girls! A fresh new week is upon us! I hope and pray you have had a refreshing half term.
Tonight is a good way to get back into the swing of routine, school, and see your sisters in Christ…and most importantly, to take time to be reminded of Christ’s love for you through His Word.
- WHERE: Corsham Baptist Church Hall
- WHEN: TONIGHT, 30 October, 7:30PM
Come with great expectations to be nurtured with food, fellowship, and the WORD!