If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
Here is a quick run-down of our Easter Weekend Events & Services. All FREE and we’d love to see you at one or more of these:
- Friday 9:30am Good Friday Service at Corsham Baptist Church, Priory Street
- Friday 10:30am Walk of witness in the town centre
- Saturday 9:30am-1pm Tea, Coffee, Hot cross buns, face paints in Corsham Town Centre next to the greengrocers.
- Saturday 10am-11am The Ark – For families with children 0-7. Puppets, craft, bible stories, music & snacks at Corsham Baptist Church, Priory Street
- Sunday 9:15am Easter Sunday service at Corsham Baptist Church, Priory Street
- Sunday 11:15am Easter Sunday service at Corsham Baptist Church, Priory Street
- Sunday 6pm-7pm Evening service at Corsham Baptist Church, Priory Street
- Friday 6pm-8pm Heart4Rudloe For families with children 0-7. Drama, craft, games, snacks at Rudloe Community Centre.
- Friday 8pm Payer at Rob & Sharon’s home, Rudloe
- Saturday 10am-12pm Rudloe Easter Egg Hunt (FREE) with tea & coffee for adults at Rudloe Community Centre
- Sunday 10am Easter Sunday service at Rudloe Community Centre