Just to remind you there are no in-person meetings at the moment.
- Church on the Screen @10am: If you prefer a more active service rather than simply watching, a warm welcome awaits from Rob and the team. All details at: https://www.churchonthegreen.online/event/10am-sunday-service-online/
- Priory Street joint service @10am: 2 Peter – ‘Heading for Home’ Part 3. Try to read the whole letter in advance – just three short chapters
- Unless you are part of a group that meets for communion, there will be a short communion service immediately following this joint service so don’t switch off too soon!
- Monthly Prayer meeting 6pm: Steve and Gill Bryant will be hosting the monthly prayer with a focus on praying for our church members in the workplace. Please contact Steve and Gill if you have work-related issues for which you would like prayer. Join us in the meeting if you can!
- The link to the Zoom meeting is found here . Do join a few minutes in advance.of 6pm
- Meeting ID: 826 0565 0664
- Passcode: 231744
Zoom Junior Church
- KS1 junior church:starts at 10 am and the joining details are:
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74667394889?pwd=TTZFbE94Kzlwa2ZxMlMrK1JQd3NPdz09
- Meeting ID: 746 6739 4889
- Passcode: JCKs1
- KS2 junior church:starts at 11am and the joining details are:
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78440614259?pwd=OUtlaVN5Qm4zdzFzNEVsalY4VUp5dz09
- Meeting ID: 784 4061 4259
- Passcode: JCKs2
- If you would like your child to participate in these sessions but haven’t done so already, please contact Rhiannon (email@example.com or mob: 07579062921) giving permission for them to join
- There are safeguarding rules that we need to adhere to and in the first place parental consent is required for your children to take part in these meetings. Please could you send Rhiannon an email or text / message with the following (filling in the relevant information):
- I give permission for …………… to interact on zoom.
- I give permission for a leader to contact me (Parent’s name) by email/ phone/text for the purpose of setting up these Zoom meetings. And then add your name.
Lent reflections by 9:15 and CotG
Norman and Pat have written an article about living evangelism . Please take a look here https://corshambaptists.org/articles/sowing-seeds-of-the-gospel/
Government changes to Lockdown rules.
You will be very much aware of the recent government four step plan to ease lockdown restrictions announcement by the Prime Minister on 22 Feb. Please rest assured that our leadership team will be considering how CBC respond and will keep you informed of any planned changes as the various steps unfold. For the meantime however, services will continue online.
Activities during lockdown
- Souper Friday continues to reach out to our community and neighbours
- Community Money Advice is handling work remotely, but do get in touch if you are aware of or are having money difficulties ;
- Several small groups meet and share online.
Please send items for next week’s notices to Cathy Simon and/or Tim Stephenson by 12 noon on Friday