In-person services continue with increased capacity. Pre-booking is still required but please consider coming if you would like. You can book your family ticket (one per household) here – contact Cathy Simon if for any reason you are unable to book.
Please note that:
- you must not attend if you have any Covid symptoms – a new cough, temperature or loss of taste or smell ;
- you must inform us if you receive a positive Covid test within 14 days of attending ;
- distancing rules of 1m plus mask apply.
- Church on the Screen @10am: If you prefer a more active service rather than simply watching, a warm welcome awaits from Rob and the team.
- COTG are opening for face-face services. All details at: https://www.churchonthegreen.online/event/10am-sunday-service-online/
- Priory Street joint service @10am: Psalm [not] on the Farm https://youtu.be/YbEXONceEGY. This week our worship will be presented live by the worship team. Matt Grylls will bring us the Word and Eddie will lead us in Communion
- Please continue to pray for our preaching team as they prepare to bring God’s word to us week by week.
Zoom Junior Church
- KS1 junior church:starts at 10 am and the joining details are:
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74667394889?pwd=TTZFbE94Kzlwa2ZxMlMrK1JQd3NPdz09
- Meeting ID: 746 6739 4889
- Passcode: JCKs1
- KS2 junior church:starts at 11am and the joining details are:
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78440614259?pwd=OUtlaVN5Qm4zdzFzNEVsalY4VUp5dz09
- Meeting ID: 784 4061 4259
- Passcode: JCKs2
If you would like your child to participate in these sessions but haven’t done so already, please contact Rhiannon (email@example.com or mob (in directory)) giving permission for them to join.
There are safeguarding rules that we need to adhere to and in the first place parental consent is required for your children to take part in these meetings. Please could you send Rhiannon an email or text / message with the following (filling in the relevant information):
- I give permission for …………… to interact on zoom.
- I give permission for a leader to contact me (Parent’s name) by email/ phone/text for the purpose of setting up these Zoom meetings.And then add your name.
Sunday 13th June: Save the date.
The Leadership Team are delighted to announce a preliminary visit with a Candidate for the Senior Pastor post is confirmed for Sunday 13th June when he has been invited to preach on Mark 4: 1-20. The Leadership Team are not announcing names at this point out of a desire for first impressions to be by a personal meeting. Please commit the whole weekend to prayer asking for wisdom and discernment for any decisions that are to be made.
Ministry Training Course: South West Gospel Partnership.
The South West Gospel Partnership are recruiting to their Ministry Training Course for the 2021/2 academic year.
MTC doesn’t just equip people who teach and preach, but those who lead Bible studies, homegroups or evangelistic courses, or indeed any disciple-making disciple of the Lord Jesus – which is all of us!
Please take a look at the video here to find out more.
Part-time Job Opportunity Emmaus School, Staverton
Keen to teach computer science for 6 hrs per week? Please see the advert for part time work at the Emmaus Christian School in Trowbridge here
Souper Friday on Facebook
Souper Friday is now in Facebook! We want to reach local people who need support with food parcels, so if you’re on Facebook please ‘like’ the page and engage with the posts via likes/shares/comments. You can find the page here: www.facebook.com/souperfriday
If you have any questions about Facebook, feel free to contact Jasmine Warren.”
Activities during lockdown
- Souper Friday continues to reach out to our community and neighbours
- Community Money Advice is handling work remotely, but do get in touch if you are aware of or are having money difficulties ;
- Several small groups meet and share online.
- Youth Groups- Contact Dan for further details
Please send items for next week’s notices to Cathy Simon and/or Tim Stephenson by 12 noon on Friday