If you would like to receive the weekly notices via email and don’t already do so, please contact Ruth at email@example.com. To maximise delivery please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and check your spam folders.
Notices are also published on the Church homepage every Friday evening.
CotG is meeting at 10am at the MOD Community Centre in Rudloe as well as online. All details are at: https://www.churchonthegreen.online/event/10am-sunday-service-online/. Or Join Now
We will be sharing communion together at the 9.15 and 11.15 services. Please bring your own bread and something non-alcoholic to represent the blood of Christ as we will not be serving from the front in order to reduce the risk of COVID transmission.
Gathered to Praise
Please note that this month’s Gathered to Praise evening has been cancelled. The next Praise evening is planned for Sunday 20th February.
Mission Prayer meeting
The next prayer meeting for Mission and the Persecuted Church will be held on Tuesday 18th January, not the 11th as previously advertised. Contact Gill B for Zoom details.
Introduction to the South West Gospel Partnership
Saturday 15th January: 10am-11.30am. You are invited to join us at Priory Street when Tom Underhill from the SWGP will be telling us more about this organisation, with which CBC has been associated for a number of years. All are welcome.
- Community Money Advice is open for face-to-face meetings each Thursday evening and Friday morning. Do get in touch if you would like help and advice in this area. Pre-booked appointments only.
- Souper Fridays: every Friday 9am-10am. Open for help with food items to take away. Speak to Colin W, Esther A, Joan C or Jo S for more information.
- Ark Children’s Service: last Saturday of the month 10:30am-12:00pm during term-time only.
- Craft Group – please note that the craft group will not be meeting until next year – date to be confirmed. Watch this space!
- Toddlers: Thursdays 10:00am-11:30am during term-time only.
- Life groups meet in person and/or online. Contact us if you’d like to join one.
- Youth Groups – contact Dan for further details.
Please send items for next week’s notices to Ruth Lancaster (email@example.com) by 12 noon on Wednesday.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on church activities throughout the week.