If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
If anyone is around tomorrow evening ( Tues) @7:30pm or Wednesday morning @ 10:30am to come to church and help create some squares of patch works, each saying ‘I see you’ I would be truly grateful. Sorry, the dates were accidentally missed off the notice sheet.
The individual squares will form a much bigger patchwork of squares being put together by Open Doors as a petition campaign to highlight persecution of women for their faith to the government. Please see this link for more details.
You don’t need to be artistic and all materials will be provided, but feel free to bring scissors or sewing materials. I will provide glue and drawing materials for those who do not want to sew.
If you are coming and can donate/ lend any of the items below than please bring them with you or let me know. Thank you.
- Fabric Scissors – they will be returned
- Fabric glue
- Sewing needles – will be returned
- Sewing thread
- Fabric with patterns on
- Fabric drawing/ painting materials
Any unused items will be returned.
God bless and if you can’t attend these events please do pray for them.
Thank you for your continued support with global mission.