If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
02 August 20
- 10:30: Briefing for stewards
- 11:00: Welcome and pre-recorded worship played (through sound system)
- 11:10: Short all-age address from Eddie (through sound system)
- 11:20: Communion – please remember your own materials
- 11:30-13:00 Fellowship and picnic lunch – at a distance
Registration and directions
Contact Tim or leave a message on the office phone if you have questions or would like to help.