Our July Church Meeting will be held on the coming Monday evening at 8pm in Priory Street. Alan Christie will be in the chair.
This is the agenda, with a short introduction to each point:
- Open in worship (AP)
- Welcome and apologies (AC)
- Previous minutes (NF): An opportunity for those who were there to correct and affirm the minutes as a true and accurate record.
- Matters arising (AC): An opportunity to raise items in the life of the church for future consideration or in unusual cases consideration on the night.
- Leadership restructure (TS): As you are hopefully aware we are midway through a 6 month consultation on the structure that can best serve the church now that we are four distinct congregations. We will recap the thinking so far and steps towards a complete proposal with the current expectation that the Leadership Team will approve and recommend it to the October Church Meeting.
- The Gathering Weekend feedback (AP): Just over a week on I expect this will be preliminary feedback but if you’ve not yet filled your feedback form or written to Rob or Adrian please consider this a reminder.
- Mission updates (WR): Recent news from our mission partners
- Finance (RH): The inimitable update from Roger, possibly with assistance from Ebenezer McDuck
- Membership: Several people have asked to join the church and will be recommended by their sponsors
- Update from congregate: time permitting
- Close in prayer (AP)
Read draft minutes from the last meeting in April