If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
Priory Street (Corsham)
- 9.15am Matt Grylls
- 11.15am Alan Christie
- 6:00pm Gathered to Remember
Church on the Green (Rudloe)
- 10:00am Rob Durant
*** Harvest Service *** – NEXT SUNDAY!!
On Sunday 29th September, the offering from the Harvest Festival services across all of our congregations will be supporting the work of the Corsham Churches Foodbank and Tearfund. Non-perishable food items (please see the list attached) collected will be taken to the Foodbank. Our monetary offering will be sent to Tearfund to support the work of the Living Waters Church in Malawi where their EAGLES project is empowering rural subsistence farming communities to grow crops in a more sustainable way, as they seek to combat the adverse impact of climate change. Please do pray about how you can contribute towards this offering.
Some information about both of these projects can be viewed on the noticeboards in the coffee hall at Priory Street. Alternatively, you can explore on the internet at:
If you are able to gift aid your donation, special yellow envelopes for your monetary offering are available on the table at the back of the building. Please do mark them “HARVEST – TEARFUND”. When the offering is taken on the day, only the contents of the yellow envelopes, and loose cash/cheques will be included in the Harvest offering total. Blue envelopes will be treated as regular giving to the general work of the church.
Please speak to Paul G (Church on the Green), Michael P (Priory Street 9.15) or Roger H (Priory Street 11.15) should you wish to clarify these arrangements.
The Ark begins again this month. Hooray! Saturday 28th September, 10am at Priory Street for Bible stories, craft, puppets and snacks. It’s aimed at 0-7 year olds but ALL are very welcome, with an accompanying adult.
Men’s Curry Night
Taking place at Priory Street, Tuesday 15th October, 7:30pm – men’s curry night. Please contact Ian H or a member of the men’s ministry team for further details.
A reminder that the men of the church meet for prayer every second Tuesday of each month at 8pm at Priory Street.
Tanzania Building Team
The team got off successfully on Friday but there is still need for someone to collect from Heathrow on Sunday 6th October at 16.15hrs. There are five to collect so driving the church minibus is probably the way to go. If you can assist, please contact Tim S. Thank you.
Advance Date – Family Quiz Night
There will be a family quiz/pizza night for the 9:15 congregation on Saturday 16th November. Please put the date in your diary…
Women’s Bible Study
This will take place on Monday 30th September at 7:30pm at Priory Street. Study notes (Rooted) are on the table at the back of church. Please take one in advance of the meeting.
On Sunday 29th September at 5pm we will be holding a mission event where we will get feedback from several mission trips that have taken place, including the recent Uganda AIM trip. We will serve tea/coffee and cake so if you are able to provide cakes, biscuits etc speak to Wendy.
Save the date: youth weekend away Friday 25th October – Sunday 27th October. DRIVERS NEEDED so if you are able to drive young people to this event in Chepstow, please let Dan know either in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
This week @ CBC
- Monday: Mums’ bible study, 9:30am
- Thursday: Toddler Group, 10am
- Friday: Corsham Money and Debt Advice Centre, 9:30am; Encounter, 3.45pm; Engage, 4:30pm; Energize, 5:30pm
- Saturday: The Ark, 10am
- The Ark – 28th September
- Harvest Service – 29th September
- Missions’ event/report back – 29th September, 5pm
- Women’s bible study – 30th September, 7:30pm
- Midweek service – 2nd October, 2pm
- Craft Group – 5th October, 10am
- Fight Night – 8th October, 8pm
- Bible Sunday – 13th October (Ecumenical Praise Evening, 6pm)
- Men’s curry night – Tuesday 15th October 7:30pm
- Church Meeting – 21st October
- Gathering to Praise @ Melksham Baptist Church – 17th November, 6pm