If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
Church on the Green @ 10am
Outdoor service @ 11am
John and Natalie have invited us for a shortened service and fellowship picnic next Sunday at the slightly later time of 11am. For anyone who prefers to continue online Church on the Green would love to welcome visitors.
Evening prayer @ 8pm
Maybe it is easier to concentrate in the evening, after the children are in bed? If you’d like to join a small group, via Zoom, for a couple of Bible readings and to share and receive prayer reach out to Joey, Natalie or use the contact form.
Holiday club online
10am Monday Aug 10th to Friday Aug 14th All details are here.
Survey about in-person church activities
We’d really like to hear what you think about the church activities we should prioritise. Please fill out our survey here.
- Each Wednesday at 7pm, Lynn Green will be hosting a live prayer event. This is a great way to feel connected to the wider family at a time when many of us are isolated and under pressure. Please use this link to connect to the event.