If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
Cancelled out of respect for Jo Cox
We are very sorry to announce that this event has been cancelled out of respect for MP Jo Cox. Our heartfelt condolences go out to everyone affected by this tragedy.
The coming referendum to decide whether we remain part of, or leave the European Union has the potential to have long lasting effects over the coming years. We feel that it is important that we give some consideration to how we vote, and as such we have decided to provide an opportunity for our community to come and hear from both sides of the debate and ask questions.
We are not pushing an agenda for either side of the vote, but have asked both campaign teams to provide a speaker and we hope to provide a fair and balanced debate with time for questions; allowing the various issues to be discussed and help you in your decision making.
We hope that this is one small way that we can serve our community in Rudloe & Corsham and the surrounding area.
When & Where?
Saturday 18th June – 7:30pm – 9pm
Rudloe Community Centre
The speakers have been confirmed (selected by the respective campaigns) as:
- Remain: Dr Razvan Constantinescu chair of the “Bristol stronger IN Alliance” and Honorary Consul of Romania in Bristol.
- Leave: William Dartmouth, UKIP MEP representing the South West & Gibraltar.