If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
Today marks our first attempt at online church. Already I have personally had a fabulous amount of messages with ideas and initiatives to keep in touch with one another and pull our church family together so thank you everyone for all you’re doing. Keep doing it and especially keep an eye out for anyone we might be missing.
So for today I’d just like to signpost a few things:
- Rob is preaching at 10am, you can go here to watch the countdown or click on ‘Sermons‘ in the menu above after 10am. There are paper copies available too. If you – or someone you know – would like one and have not received it yet, please use the form below.
- Rhiannon has produced a range of videos and supporting activities for different ages:
And for everything else that I’ve forgotten, please write in the contact form below: