If you are visiting today, we're thrilled to have you with us. We come here to worship God by singing, preaching the Bible and praying together. God is the highest priority in our lives because through Jesus we have forgiveness from our sins and the hope of a new life spent with Him!
- Please switch off your mobile phone when you come in to the hall.
- Please remember to park in one of the town car parks; not along Priory St.
- Please ensure your child/ren do not play on the stage, up in the balcony or in the graveyard either before or after the service.
- We have large print bibles available for anyone who might need one. Please ask one of the ushers.
- Church on the Screen, Sunday @ 10am: Details at https://www.churchonthegreen.online/event/10am-sunday-service-online/
- Joint service @10am: Eddie continues with Daniel 2 in Priory Street and online. You may also download a transcript here. Some of you have been saying that you’d not want to deprive someone else of space in church but I can tell you we have not yet reached capacity so don’t be shy. If we do run out of space we will put you top of next week’s list.
Gathering to praise!
This Sunday at 6pm, there will be an online praise party released. Many thanks Rob. Click to watch.
Church update Q&A
If you have not yet watched the update from our leadership it is still available. There will be an opportunity to ask questions on Monday night @ 7:30pm. If you could send questions ahead of time to the office that would be appreciated.
- Smart phone or computer: meet.google.com/rdg-fwek-unb
- Standard phone: 020 3957 0652 PIN: 736 248 887#
Souper Friday – volunteers needed
Full details about this exciting and very relevant ministry can be found here.
Prayer news from Steve and Gill
Steve and Gill’s latest prayer is available to read or download here.
Women’s Bible Study
Study notes for the next meeting on 26th Oct, 7:30pm are all available here.
Men in a Barn
On Tuesday 10 November there will be a Men’s Ministry evening at the Prior’s Farm. There will be prayer, worship and a short address as well as a chance to catch up over fish and chips. Please register free via EventBrite.
Please remember bookings are needed for all events at the moment so we do not exceed capacity. You can do this by leaving a message on the office phone or use the contact form.
If your small group wants to meet in person and does not have enough space to meet at the recommended distance the Sanctuary @ Priory Street is available. This needs to be booked and virus-limiting precautions taken but we will seek to make it available to as many as we reasonably can.