Notices for Sunday 26th February
9.15 at Priory Street
Church on the Green
Join us at 10am in the MOD Community Centre in Rudloe as well as on Zoom. Rob D will bring the Word from Matthew 5:13-16 and music will be led by Dave M. Click here to join on Zoom. Meeting ID: 951 8111 0275 Passcode: 559184
The Ark – Saturday 25th Feb
We would love to see you at The Ark tomorrow, a fun and interactive service for primary school-aged children, which will be held at Priory Street from 10.30am-12pm. Join us for songs, crafts, Bible stories and puppets! Your free place can be booked via Eventbrite here and you can keep up-to-date via the Facebook page here.
Women’s Bible Study – Monday 27th Feb
Dear sisters in Christ, we’re looking forward to our next study when Christine will be sharing from James ch. 3. Join us for a cuppa at 7.30pm and we’ll start by 7.40pm. If you can’t join us in person, Zoom details are below. Study buddy sheets are available at the back of church or to download here.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88078505450?pwd=ZkNNT0JhQVExYVJ5QncxM3BBeDFjdz09
Meeting ID: 880 7850 5450
World Day of Prayer – Friday 3rd March at 2pm
CBC will be hosting this year’s World Day of Prayer service at Priory Street. The theme for this year is based on Ephesians 1:15-19, in which Paul gave thanks to God for the Ephesians living out their love and faith, and prayed that they would see these three truths: the hope to which God has called the disciples, the riches of God’s glorious inheritance among the saints, and the immeasurable greatness of God’s power. You are warmly invited to join with folks from other local churches for this service of worship and prayer.
New Sunday congregation Q&A – Saturday 4th March at 3pm
Those of us who were present in church last Sunday or watching online will have heard Rob D share the leadership’s suggestion of a new congregation formed of those currently worshipping at Church on the Green and the 9.15 service. You can find a copy of his notice here. There will be an opportunity to learn more about this suggestion and to ask questions at a Q&A session on 4th March at Priory Street. If you can’t be there in person the meeting will be streamed online and you can apply to Ruth in the church office for the link.
A window on the world – stories and challenges from overseas missions – Sunday 5th March, 6-7pm
Come and hear the stories that never get into the media. Learn what it is like to be a missionary in some of the hardest places. Pray with us and be inspired. For more information, contact Steve or Gill Bryant.
Men’s Chilli Night: Tuesday 14th March, 7:30pm at Priory Street
‘One Man’s Journey – from tsunami survivor to faith’. Come and hear our guest speaker as he talks about his experience of surviving the Indonesian tsunami in 2004 and his subsequent journey to faith. This is a great opportunity to bring your non-Christian friends along. The cost is £5 per person as a contribution to the chilli (payable on the night). Please register for your place via Eventbrite here so that we know how many to cater for. We look forward to seeing you there! Men’s Ministry Team.
30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World
If you’re interested in learning more about and praying for the Muslim world, Wendy R has ordered a few copies of the 30 Days of Prayer guide. This year the guide focuses on 30 of the largest and most unreached for the Gospel cities on the globe. Join millions of Christians around the world in praying that there will be a spiritual awakening in each of these cities and that the name of Jesus would be proclaimed. The guide costs £1.60 and can be requested from Ruth in the church office.
- Community Money Advice is open for face-to-face meetings each Thursday evening and Friday morning. Do get in touch if you would like help and advice in this area. Pre-booked appointments only.
- Craft Group: if you enjoy crafting come and join us on the first Saturday of the month (unless otherwise notified) from 10am-12.30pm at Priory Street. Please bring your own craft project to do.
- Prayer for Missions & the Persecuted Church: the first Tuesday of every month, 7.45pm on Zoom. Contact the office for login details.
- Women’s Bible Study: we meet on the last Monday every month from 7.30pm.
- Souper Friday Café: Friday mornings from 10am-2pm. Come and enjoy a free drink, cake and soup. Open for help with food items to take away too. Speak to Colin W, Esther A, Joan C or Jo S for more information.
- Ark Children’s Service: last Saturday of the month 10:30am-12:00pm during term-time only.
- Mum’s Bible Study: Monday mornings between 9.30am-11.30am (term-time only). For more information speak to Christine C or Vicki K.
- Toddlers: Thursdays 10:00am-11:30am during term-time only.
- FLAGS (Fun Learning About God and Scripture): Wednesdays at 4.30-5.30pm during term time. For Primary School-aged children.
- Life groups meet in person and/or online. Contact us if you’d like to join one.
- Youth Groups – contact Dan for further details.
Please send items for next week’s notices to Ruth at email@example.com by 12 noon on Wednesday.