Notices for Sunday 27th March
9:15 at Priory Street
Steve Lancaster will bring the Word from Mark 14:27-52 and music will be led by Nancy. There is no live stream from Priory Street this week.
Church on the Green
Join us at 10am in the MOD Community Centre in Rudloe as well as online. All details are at: https://www.churchonthegreen.online/event/10am-sunday-service-online/. Or Join Now.
11:15 at Priory Street
Steve Lancaster will bring the Word from Mark 14:27-52 and music will be led by Natalie O.
Getting to know…the Durants!
Join us at Priory Street tomorrow, Saturday 26th, at 2pm and Wednesday 30th March after the midweek service, for your opportunity to put your questions to Rob & Sharon. These sessions are designed to help us all in the process of discerning the Lord’s will regarding Rob’s candidacy for the role of Senior Pastor so do make the most of these opportunities.
Women’s Bible Study – Mon 28th
A warm welcome awaits you at our next meeting on Monday 28th March at 7.30pm at Priory Street (please come a bit earlier if you would like refreshments). We look forward to hearing what God has laid on Ruth’s heart as she shares from the gospel of John on ‘I am the way, the truth and the life’. We want to encourage meeting in person but for those who are unable to do so, Zoom details are below (please note that Zoom details are the same every month):
Meeting ID: 859 5953 1179
Study notes are available from church or click here.
Midweek service – Weds 30th
You will find a warm welcome at our midweek service, which starts at 2pm at Priory Street. Come and enjoy a more traditional style of worship, a short Bible talk and stay for a cup of tea and cakes. Rob Durant will be bringing the Bible message and will be available afterwards to answer your questions for him as candidate for the role of Senior Pastor. We plan to live stream the service – click here to join the live stream.
Date for your diary
A Special Church Meeting will be held on Monday 4th April at 8pm at which we hope to come to a decision regarding the Senior Pastor role. Please note that Rob Durant will not be present at that meeting and therefore unable to answer any questions. You’re encouraged to attend a Q&A session (see above) if you have any questions for him.
Easter Story Tour on the Farm – Saturday 16th April
There is still time to book your tickets for this special Easter event! Join us for an Easter Story tour and family day. Say hello to a few farm animals, bounce on the bouncy castle, have your face painted, complete the Easter egg train, stay and play and have lots of fun on the farm. There are even rumours of an ice-cream van! Bring your own lunch to eat in the picnic area or join us in the refreshments tent for a cuppa and a piece of cake.
Find out more and book your tickets here: https://cbc-easter-story-tour-2022.eventbrite.co.uk. Spread the word and invite family and friends! Actors and volunteers are needed and of course prayer. Please contact Rhiannon if you want to help with this MEGA event – thank you!
And finally, don’t forget to put your clocks forward 1 hour on Saturday night!
Other Regular Activities
- Craft Group: if you enjoy crafting come and join us once a month on Saturdays from 10am-12.30pm. Please bring your own craft project, although we do have an Easter project to work on together. We next meet on 2nd April.
- Community Money Advice is open for face-to-face meetings each Thursday evening and Friday morning. Do get in touch if you would like help and advice in this area. Pre-booked appointments only.
- Souper Friday Café: Friday mornings from 9am. Come and and enjoy a free drink, cake and soup. Open for help with food items to take away too. Speak to Colin W, Esther A, Joan C or Jo S for more information.
- Ark Children’s Service: last Saturday of the month 10:30am-12:00pm during term-time only.
- Mum’s Bible Study: Monday mornings between 9.30am-11.30am (term-time only). For more information speak to Christine C or Vicki K.
- Toddlers: Thursdays 10:00am-11:30am during term-time only.
- Life groups meet in person and/or online. Contact us if you’d like to join one.
- Youth Groups – contact Dan for further details.
Please send items for next week’s notices to Ruth at email@example.com) by 12 noon on Wednesday.