Notices for Sunday 31st July
9.15 at Priory Street
Church on the Green
Prayer for missions and the persecuted church
Please join us on Tuesday 2nd August at 7.45pm as we pray for our missionaries and the persecuted church. We meet on Zoom – details below:
Meeting ID: 961 0065 2312
Midweek service – Weds 3rd Aug
Our regular midweek service will commence at 2pm. David M will bring the Word, and refreshments will be available after the service. All are welcome!
Queenie Halliwell’s thanksgiving service
The thanksgiving service for the life of our member Queenie Halliwell will be held at Priory Street on Thursday 4th August at 12pm. All are welcome. Refreshments will be held afterwards at Cumberwell Park Golf Club, Bradford-on-Avon, B15 2PQ – if you wish to go to the Golf Club please let Eric Seager know so that the family may cater accordingly.
Souper Friday Summer Party
There are still a few places left for you to come to the summer party on Saturday 20th August from 2pm. Please sign up on the sheet at the back of church. Colin still needs quite a few more volunteers to help, so if you have a few hours to spare on that day, please let him know.
The craft group will meet on Saturday 6th August from 10am-12.30pm at Priory Street. Please bring your own craft project to do, and invite your crafting friends!
Joint service next Sunday
Our service on 7th August will be a joint service for all our congregations. It will be held at Priory Street at 10.30am.
- Community Money Advice is open for face-to-face meetings each Thursday evening and Friday morning. Do get in touch if you would like help and advice in this area. Pre-booked appointments only.
- Craft Group: if you enjoy crafting come and join us on the first Saturday of the month (unless other notified) from 10am-12.30pm at Priory Street. Please bring your own craft project to do.
- Prayer for Missions & the Persecuted Church: the first Tuesday of every month, 7.45pm on Zoom. Contact the office for login details.
- Souper Friday Café: Friday mornings from 9am. Come and enjoy a free drink, cake and soup. Open for help with food items to take away too. Speak to Colin W, Esther A, Joan C or Jo S for more information.
- Ark Children’s Service: last Saturday of the month 10:30am-12:00pm during term-time only.
- Mum’s Bible Study: Monday mornings between 9.30am-11.30am (term-time only). For more information speak to Christine C or Vicki K.
- Toddlers: Thursdays 10:00am-11:30am during term-time only.
- Life groups meet in person and/or online. Contact us if you’d like to join one.
- Youth Groups – contact Dan for further details.
Please send items for next week’s notices to Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Wednesday.